Monday, December 11, 2023

There Will Be Brawl is awesome!

 Let me introduce all... 5 of you that actually read my blog to the funniest thing I've watched in months... This little web show called "There Will Be Brawl"

 
There Will Be Brawl is a web series directed by Matt Mercer that's basically sin city but epic. Now some of you might recognize the name Matt Mercer from Roll 20. I don't. But you might! He plays Ganondorf and voices Kirby and Meta knight in this. He actually went on to voice Ganon in tears of the kingdom! so that's funny i think. Bottom line is, go watch it. There's like a minute long scene with Samus as a stripper. Which sucked because i was watching it with my dad but it'll probably be fine if you're watching it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Untitled Robot Game, Devlog 1

 Currently im working on a game in Gandi IDE. it doesn't have a title and i haven't gotten any of the main mechanics down yet. This ...