Sunday, December 10, 2023

What i've been up to

 Well... if anyone actually is following me, with all the fake names, alt accounts, and how im on just about every website you can think of.
And if you aren't?... hi, im {ScratchettE}. I do my best to stay anonymous. I like art. And i talk to brahkie sometimes :) this is my blog where i'll do my best to talk about my various projects as im still trying to build my empire

right... so what have i been doing?... im currently writing my novel, tinkering with my website, posting to my deviantart, and trying to make my own comic universe. im also wanting to run a magazine one day but that's in the far far future


No comments:

Post a Comment

Untitled Robot Game, Devlog 1

 Currently im working on a game in Gandi IDE. it doesn't have a title and i haven't gotten any of the main mechanics down yet. This ...